Being hassled by the business to deliver SharePoint, but you don’t know why?
Do your business requirements feel like they were written by IT?
Are you confused about how to align business requirements with the business?
Don’t know where to start?
Have a feeling that requirements are supposed to be more than just a document?
Can’t measure progress in delivery of your business requirements?
Why do you need SharePoint Requirements Kickstart?
- Project is drifting, such as ….
•Don’t know when it will be finished
•Customer never happy
•Lost focus of the project goals
•Solution isn’t what we expected
- Always fire fighting SharePoint requirements issues
- Burnt before, get it right this time
- Not getting value from our investment in SharePoint
- Understand that SharePoint needs to be led by the business
- We know the problems you’re having and we know how to fix them
- Most of your IT partners focus on technology and don’t know how to address the wider aspects of what the business needs
- If you don’t invest in SharePoint properly you’ll struggle to deliver a value and ROI
What we will do
- Review what you have already done
–Review current requirements using a range of techniques such as goal alignment, the 5 Governance Pillars, our “Requirements Rainbow” and “Rivers of Information” techniques!
–Using Techniques such as Dialogue Mapping & Innovation Games to uncover the hard to find requirements and misalignments
–Identify what’s business requirements are missing
–Identify what lense you’re looking through
–Identify how you can
- Help you get started with your SharePoint Requirements gathering
•Move to facilitation techniques rather than analysis
•Ask the right questions
•Think about requirements that are aligned to organisational vision and strategy and that are measurable
•Help you understand the scope and responsibilities around business requirements across your organisation
•Provide the rational behind the change to Requirements thinking
What you will get
- A new view of SharePoint requirements
- Enough collateral, knowledge and progress about your specific scenario to demonstrate that you’re on the right track with facilitating business requirements
- Tools and Techniques you can use in your teams
- Helps get your stakeholders on-board and supporting you
- Access to 21apps deep knowledge and experience
- What next guidance with an Action Plan
What’s the investment?
The SharePoint Requirements Kickstart service usually consists of 2 days on-site working with you and your team and the production of requirements “what next” guidance and associated action plan.
The investment required is £2,400 + VAT & Expenses.
Get in touch now to book your SharePoint Requirements Kickstart session before you go in the wrong direction…