Being hassled by the project manager to complete the Governance “document”?
Does governance feel like an overused word?
Do all the examples seem to be focused on technology and you want more?
Are you confused about what Governance actually means to you?
Don’t know where to start?
Have a feeling that governance is supposed to be more than just a document?
Why do you need Governance Kickstart?
You’ve likely invested heavily in SharePoint, think of the costs of servers and licenses, in the time taken to install and configure your farm, then consider this against the real cost of SharePoint and getting real value from the platform.
For a small investment of less than £5,000 21apps can help you kick start your SharePoint project and start you on the road to exploitation.
- Project is drifting, such as ….
•Don’t know when it will be finished
•Customer never happy
•Lost focus of the project goals
•Solution isn’t what we expected
- Always fire fighting SharePoint issues
- Burnt before, get it right this time
- Task on the project plan to do Governance, but don’t know where to start
- Not getting value from our investment in SharePoint
- Understand that Governance is changing
- We know the problems you’re having and we know how to fix them
- Most of your IT partners focus on technology and don’t know how to address the wider aspects
- If you don’t invest in governance properly you’ll struggle to deliver a value and ROI
What we will do
- Review what you have already done
–Review against 5 Governance Pillars
–Using Techniques such as Dialogue Mapping & Innovation Games to uncover the hard to find challenges and misalignments
–Identify what’s missing against 5 Governance Pillars
–Identify what areas need more or less focus
- Help you get started with your SharePoint Governance
•Challenge the need for a Governance documents
•Ask the right questions
•Think about Governance as a way of working not just a document
•Help you understand the scope and responsibilities around Governance across your organisation
•Provide the rational behind the change to Governance thinking
What you will get
- A new view of SharePoint Governance
- Enough collateral, knowledge and progress about your specific scenario to demonstrate that you’re on the right track with Governance
- Tools and Techniques you can use n your teams
- Helps get your stakeholders on-board and supporting you
- Access to 21apps deep knowledge and experience
- What next guidance with an Action Plan
What’s the investment?
The SharePoint Governance Kickstart service usually consists of 2 days on-site working with you and your team and the production of governance “what next” guidance and associated action plan.
The investment required is £4950 + VAT & Expenses.
Get in touch now to book your Governance Kickstart session before you go in the wrong direction…