We at 21apps truly believe that Microsoft SharePoint and Office365 have the potential to deliver significant business value, but all too often technical implementations fail to recognise organisational change and do not deliver the anticipated return on investment.
We have developed the 21apps SharePoint Organisational Shift Model to be an antidote to these common issues in technology led projects.
The 21shift Model works by shifting the focus to organisational outcomes and business value, we work with you in a collaborative and facilitative manner to achieve a shared understanding and vision and help you deliver your SharePoint project utilising our experience, methodologies, products and tools.
Our priorities for engagement with you are:
- Achieving a shared understanding of your aspirational goals
- Facilitating organisational change
- Delivering measurable business objectives
- Maximising value from your SharePoint investment
Our model is based upon six stages of strategic engagement:
- Identity – Indentity Crisis
- Vision – I can see clearly now
- Outcomes – I ain’t got no requirements
Based on our experience applying this model to our clients projects, you will gain a fresh insight into what your organisation needs to deliver and how SharePoint (or any other technology platform) can help facilitate these outcomes.
We approach the delivery of this model by following the Japanese martial art concept of Shu-ha-ri.
- Shu – learning the techniques and tools
- Ha – questioning, continual learning and refinement
- Ri – becoming the master
There is still a great deal to learn about successfully delivering SharePoint organisational business value!