Innovative-e, Inc. and 21apps invite you to attend an exclusive free webinar on “The Evolution of SharePoint Project Governance: Lessons Learned and Best Practices for Today,” on Wednesday, April 4, 2012, at 10 a.m. ET. The webinar will be hosted by Tim Cermak, Managing Partner of Innovative-e, and Ant Clay, Chief Strategy Officer of 21apps.
Today’s SharePoint governance requires a holistic understanding of both the temporary nature of individual projects and the longer-term on-going management of your organization’s SharePoint community. “The Evolution of SharePoint Project Governance” webinar will cover the following topics:
- Evolution of Traditional Governance to User Empowerment Governance
- Integration of SharePoint Project Management and Holistic SharePoint Governance
- 5 Pillars of SharePoint Governance
- Governance’s Impact on Technology, Business and People
- Project Management Best Practices for SharePoint Projects
You won’t want to miss this exclusive webinar, which will help your organization move from a traditional form of governance to a modern user empowerment form of governance.
To register, visit http://evolutionofgovernance.eventbrite.com/.
For more information about Innovative-e, Inc., visit www.innovative-e.com.
For more information about 21apps, visit www.21apps.com.